Regulations for L&CCC Sprints now available
The following message has just arrived from Lancashire & Cheshire Car Club
They are HERE…. pass the message on….
Click on the links below to download ASRs and Entry Forms for the two Ty Croes Weekend Sprints, 5th & 6th May and also 1st & 2nd September 2012
There is also a copy of the North & Midland Speed Classes Clarifications for those who have not already seen a copy.
We warmly recommend entering without delay as these events often become full within a few weeks of publication; even for the September event.
Cheques are not banked until the relevant Closing Date for each event
and should a problem occur we make provision for cancellations without penalty, see SR 11.
We have changed the format for this year:
Round 1/Sat – Double-Lap runs of the National Circuit, practice for all, start 10am – as in previous years
Round 2/Sunday – New format: Single laps of the full International Race Circuit, practice for all, start 9.00am.
Awards Presentation at the end of each round/day.
- All entry applications will be acknowledged within four weeks or sooner where possible.
- Final Instructions, tickets, acknowledgements and messages will be sent via email. If you don’t receive an acknowledgement within four weeks, please check with us.
- Please ensure that we have your correct email address and that you notify us of any changes before the relevant Closing Date.
- We will not be responsible for messages and tickets lost through incorrect information.
- Those who register as having no email, will be contacted by post.
The ASRs may also be obtained from www.ty-croes.com and www.lancashireandcheshirecarclub.com
and this file may also be on your club/championship website, so please pass the message on that the Ty Croes Regs are out.
Competitors are reminded that they are warmly welcome to compete on any of the four rounds, regardless as to whether they form part of their championship or not.
Once again we look forward to seeing you all out and about on our two challenging and fun weekends on Anglesey